MSC Facility Rules
- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owners, league operators and staff of MSC assume no liability for any injuries or accidents, which may occur. Please reference the Release of Liability/Assumption of Risk Agreement Form. No individual will be allowed to participate in any league games, practice session, tournament, clinic, open pick-up game, or other activities unless a release form has been properly completed and signed.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sporting behavior. Individuals are expected to play under control and within the rules of the game, and to the best of their ability, will avoid causing injury to other persons using the facility.
- Please no alcohol or drug use prior to or during play. Doing so will result in ejection from the facility.
- If you find or lose any item please report it immediately to the MSC’s Staff. We do not assume responsibility for any lost items.
- No food, colored drinks, smoking, chewing tobacco, chewing gum, cleats and spitting is permitted on playing surfaces.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field or in the players seating area.
- All play must be conducted as set forth in MSC’s individual sport Laws of the Game.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
Zero Tolerance Policy
- Anyone fighting within the arena or on the facility property will be subject to termination in all the events at MSC, receive a fine, and may face civil or criminal charges.
- Acts of God, civil unrest or other circumstances both foreseeable and unforeseeable may prevent completion of a game or session. In the event that MSC is responsible for an incomplete session and if completion of a game or session cannot be concluded in a reasonable period of time, MSC’s liability will under no circumstances exceed a prorated return of the team registration fees minus any non-refundable deposits.
- Any player or coach receiving a red card must immediately leave the facility.
- The team manager, coach or team representative is responsible for the conduct of all players, and the players shall be responsible for the conduct of all the team’s spectators.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Please do not allow them to stand on chairs or tables to watch games. Parents are financially responsible for any damage done to MSC’s property by their children